How do I boot my Droid Turbo into recovery mode?
- With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
- Press the Volume Down key to highlight Recovery mode.
- Press the Power key to restart into Recovery mode.
- The screen will display an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
How do I factory reset my old Motorola?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume Down button. and.
- From the “Boot Mode Selection Menu” screen, select. Recovery. .
- From the “Android system recovery” screen, press and hold the. Power button.
- Select. wipe data/factory reset.
- Select. Yes — delete all user data.
- Select. reboot system now.
How do I get past Verizon activation screen?
- Make sure you are the screen where you choose the language.
- Press these buttons in exact order. Volume up then volume down then back then menu then home.
- There should be two pop windows warning about leaving setup. Go ahead and click yes for both and confirm.
- Voila! You just bypass the verizon setup screen!
How do I factory reset my Motorola Droid?
In the home screen, tap the Menu button, and then tap Settings. On the Settings screen, tap the Privacy option. You will be presented with a list of options such as “Back up my data”, “Automatic restore” and “Factory data reset.” Tap the “Factory data reset” option to restore the factory settings of your mobile phone.
How do I fix my Droid black screen?
Phone Needs to be Reset If the screen is black and does not power on while charging, press and hold the Power button for 5-10 seconds. If device still does not turn on, wait 1-2 minutes, then perform the process again.