How do I access my Solano Community College email?
What is Solano Edu?
Solano College is part of California’s public community college system of 112 campuses in 72 districts across the state. The College’s service area encompasses the communities of Benicia, Dixon, Fairfield, Suisun, Vacaville, Vallejo and Winters, as well as Travis Air Force Base.
How do I register for Solano?
- Steps to Registration.
- Step 1: Complete an Admission Application online.
- Step 2: Complete Orientation.
- Step 3: Assessment/Multiple Measures.
- Step 4: Submit official transcripts.
- Step 5: Apply for Financial Aid and Extended Opportunity Program and Services (EOPS).
- Step 6: Meet with a Counselor.
Does Solano Community College have online classes?
Solano Community College offers two types of Internet classes for credit: online and hybrid classes. Online classes are taught over the Internet and hybrid classes are taught partly over the Internet and partly in the classroom.
How do I drop a class at Solano Community College?
Add, Drop, or Withdraw Classes Please click on the “Student” tab near the top of the page. Click on “Registration.” Click on “Add or Drop Classes” and select the term. If you have registered for classes, you will see them in your current schedule.
How do I cancel my Solano Community College?
A: You can “Withdraw” from a class just like dropping a class, as long as it is within the “Withdraw Date” in the “Calendar of Important Dates and Deadlines.” Please refer to Add or Drop Classes in the Registration Help section.
What are Solano Community College Colors?
Solano Community College/Colors
How do I add a class to Solano Community College?
Add, Drop, or Withdraw Classes
- Please click on the “Student” tab near the top of the page.
- Click on “Registration.”
- Click on “Add or Drop Classes” and select the term.
- If you have registered for classes, you will see them in your current schedule.
- Below your current schedule is your add class worksheet.
How do I find my Solano student ID number?
Visit, call, or email the Admissions and Records Office and we will give you your SCCID.
Will Solano Community College be in person fall 2021?
Classes start August 16th, 2021! We are looking forward to welcoming our students back to classes, whether they are in-person or online.
What type of classes are offered at Solano Community College?
- Business. Accounting. Banking and Finance, Bank Operations. Business, General (Transfer)
- Career Technical Education. Aeronautics. Automotive. Cosmetology.
- Computer and Information Science. Computer Programming. Microcomputer Applications.
- Public Safety. Criminal Justice, Computer Forensics. Criminal Justice, Corrections.