How can I set Etisalat caller tune?
Select your tune via one of the following ways:
- Via the Caller Tunes by Etisalat app.
- By logging on to www.callertunes.etisalat.ae.
- By dialling *444#
- By calling 144.
How can I deactivate my Etisalat ringback tone?
Etisalat caller tune unsubscribe By simply dialing *444# from your smartphone, the offer will get deactivated immediately. In case you also want to deactivate your ring back tune, you can easily send commands and have it done at the moment. Just dial *251*2# from your Etisalat mobile phone and withdraw from this offer.
How do I opt out of 9mobile ringback tune?
To deactivate caller ring back tune, dial *251*2#. 2. For alert services, text STOP to 224 and you will be stopped from receiving unsolicited text messages.
How can I set custom caller tune?
- Send an SMS with the first 3 words of the song/film/album of your choice to 56789 (toll-free).
- You will receive an SMS with the list of songs matching to your input along with instructions on how to set the song of your choice as your JioTune.
- Alternatively, you can SMS “JT” to 56789 and follow the instructions.
How can I cancel my caller tune?
Text STOP to 791. Text RBTOFF to 251. If you’re not currently subscribed, you should get an SMS saying “you currently aren’t subscribed to the callertunes service.” Just to be on the safe side, you should send it every other week.
How do you cancel caller tunes?
- 1.SMS: 56789. SMS Stop to 56789 and follow the process to deactivate your JioTunes subscription.
- 2.SMS: 155223. SMS Stop to 155223 and select the option to deactivate the service subscription or Tone subscription.
- Using MyJio: Open MyJio app.
How do I deactivate MTN caller tune?
A: Send “del+tunecode” to 4100 to delete a tune. For Example, del702439 to 4100.