How can I recharge Roshan in Afghanistan?
How does Recharge work?
- Call 333 from your Roshan number in Afghanistan.
- Call 0799 9713 33 from any other phone.
- Call 0093 0799 9713 33 from abroad.
- Visit the Roshan website.
- Visit the Roshan Facebook page.
How do I top up my phone in Afghanistan?
- Enter your loved one’s phone number. Enter the international mobile number you’d like to recharge, starting with the country code.
- Confirm the Carrier. Confirm the phone carrier is correct, or update to the appropriate carrier.
- Choose an Amount. Select the amount that you’d like to send to this phone number.
How can I send recharge to Afghanistan?
You can send phone credit to the following Afghan networks: Etisalat, Roshan, MTN, AWCC, Salaam and Afghan Telecom….Once you have a Ding account created you can recharge in 3 easy steps:
- Enter the number to top-up.
- Select an amount of credit to send.
- Choose your payment method. Once purchased, the top-up is sent!
How do I add credit to Roshan?
Recharge a mobile phone in 3 easy steps:
- Recharge Details. Choose where, to whom and how much credit you want to send.
- Proceed to Payment. Pay with your PayPal, credit or debit card. It doesn’t matter what you choose.
- Phone is Recharged. Your recharge is sent almost instantly and the recipient can enjoy the credit.
How can I transfer money from Roshan to Roshan?
Thank you very much for your comment and below are the process of sending money from Roshan to Roshan and each transaction fee will be 2.50 Afs. Send an SMS with friend’s phone number#to#amount to 123. For example, 0791234567#to#50.
How can I transfer credit from MTN to Roshan?
To perform a credit transfer: Dial *776*2*AMOUNT*RECEIVERNUMBER(excluding 0)# and press send.
How can I take loan from MTN to Afghanistan?
Borrow Airtime via *606# Menu:
- Dial *606# and select XtraTime.
- You can then select your preferred amount from the list.
- After selecting your preferred amount, the system will then send you a message with the amount you are about to borrow and the applicable service fee for you to confirm the transaction.
How do you send credit?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button.
Can I transfer money from Roshan digital account to bank account?
16. How can I repatriate funds from Roshan Digital Account? You can use the ‘Remittance Application Form to send request for funds transfer. Charges will be applicable as per the Bank’s Schedule of Charges (SOC).
How can I get loan from MTN to Afghanistan?
How can I transfer money from MTN to MTN in Afghanistan?
How to transfer credit from MTN to MTN in Afghanistan? To perform a credit transfer: Dial *776*2*AMOUNT*RECEIVERNUMBER(excluding 0)# and press send. For example to send 50 AFN dial *776*2*50*5XXXXXXXX#.