How can I pay my Dubai car fine?
7 quick, easy ways to pay traffic fines in Dubai
- Dubai Police website. Visit the Dubai Police website and click on “Traffic Services.” Next click on “Fine Payment.” Fill in your details and proceed.
- Dubai Police app.
- Dubai Smart Government’s mPay app.
- The RTA website.
- Call 901 toll free.
- Apple Watch.
- Emirates NBD.
How can I check my car fine in UAE?
To enquire about and pay traffic fines in different emirates of the UAE, please visit one of the following websites:
- Ministry of Interior.
- Emirates Vehicle Gate.
- Abu Dhabi Police.
- Dubai Police.
- RTA – Dubai.
How can I pay my fine online in Dubai?
How to pay traffic fines in Dubai online via RTA’s website
- Navigate to the Services tab on the home page.
- Click on Driver and Car Owner Services category.
- Filter pay options by check-marking ‘Pay’ in the Filters and open the Pay Vehicle Fines page.
- Click on the Apply Now option.
How do I check my fines in Dubai?
How to Check Your Traffic Fines through Dubai’s Police Website
- Visit the Dubai Police website.
- Click the ‘Services’ tab, and select Traffic fine>Access Fine’
- Enter the details regarding the fine using license number, plate details, traffic file number, and fine number.
How do I check my car penalties?
Visit the E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution website at https://echallan.parivahan.gov.in. Click on ‘Check Challan Status’ The website allows you to check the status using either your challan number, vehicle number or driving licence number.
How much is the fine for Emirates ID?
You face fines of up to Dh1,000 on your Emirates ID if you fail to renew it in time.
How can I remove non payable fines in Dubai?
This can be done in two ways:
- Visit any traffic police service center in Abu Dhabi with the vehicle registration card, a valid driving license and your Emirates ID / passport & visa.
- Download and register on the Abu Dhabi Police mobile app which allows you to transfer the black points to a valid license.
How can I check my police case online in UAE?
To use the service you need to enter your Emirates ID card number. To avail the service visit the Dubai Police website or download the Dubai Police app available on iTunes and Google Play. For further enquiries, call Dubai Police on 901.
How to pay traffic fines in Dubai via the Internet?
To pay traffic fines in Dubai via the internet, motorists can visit the official website of the Dubai Police. On the Dubai Police website, they can access the relevant service. Here, this is how you can proceed further on the website to pay the traffic fines.
How do I pay a traffic fine online?
Filter pay options by check-marking ‘Pay’ in the Filters and open the Pay Vehicle Fines page. Click on the Apply Now option. The website will take you to the service page for online traffic fine payment. Step 1: Enter either your vehicle’s plate number, Licence number, fine number, traffic file number or traffic code number.
How do I contact the Dubai police?
Residents can call at 901 or send an email on mail @ dubaipolice .gov.ae to contact the Dubai Police. Are there other ways to pay traffic fines in Dubai?