How can I apply for railway exam 2020 online?
You only need to follow our steps to do online registration for railway posts.
- Open Indian Railway Official website ” indianrailways.gov.in”
- Select RRB Regions or RRC or metro rail.
- Now select your region or department for which you wish to Apply.
- Click on the recruitment section and read the notification carefully.
How can I apply for railway exam?
Here are the steps to apply online for RRB NTPC 2019 Recruitment:
- Step 1: Click on the above mentioned link to apply online for the exam.
- Step 2: From the list, Select the desired post for which you want to apply online for Railway NTPC 2019 Exam.
- Step 3: Click on “Click here to Apply” button.
How to create an online application form?
1) Start a new form 2) In your web browser, go to forms.office.com, and sign in with your Microsoft 365 school credentials, Microsoft 365 work credentials, or Microsoft account (Hotmail, Live, or Outlook.com). 3) Select New Form. 4) Title your form and, if you want, a description of it. Note: Form titles can have up to 90 characters. Descriptions can have up to 1,000 characters.
How to fill in the online application form?
Login to the application form to fill in details.
How to sign forms for an online application?
Upload a document.
How to apply RRB application online?
Log on to the Respective Railway Recruitment Board (RRB Website). Now, Identity the RRB, for which you wish to apply, as an applicant can apply for vacancies only for One Particular RRB. Now, you opened the Website of Respective RRB’s. Click on the Apply Online / E-Apply Link on the Website. Now, the Actual Registration begins.