Can you forward SMS messages to another iPhone?
On the iPhone, go to Settings/Messages and select Text Message Forwarding. A list of devices connected to your Apple ID will be displayed. Select all the ones you want text messages forwarded to. After that, any text message sent to your stateside iPhone should be forwarded to your traveling phone.
What is the best way to forward text messages?
Android message forwarding is done through the Google Voice app. Open the app and tap the menu to generate a list of options. Select Settings and navigate to the message settings. At this point, you have the option to forward text messages to linked numbers or an email address.
Is it possible to forward SMS messages?
Open the texting app you usually use and tap on the conversation that includes the text message(s) you’re trying to forward. 2. Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.”
How do I send SMS effects on iPhone?
Send a message with effects
- Open Messages and tap the Compose button to start a new message. Or go to an existing conversation.
- Enter your message or insert a photo, then touch and hold the Send button .
- Tap the gray dot. to preview bubble effects.
- Tap the Send button .
Why do I not have text message forwarding on my iPhone?
“* Don’t see the Text Message Forwarding setting on your iPhone? Go to Settings > Messages, turn off iMessage, turn it back on, tap Send & Receive, tap Use Your Apple ID for iMessage, then sign in with the same Apple ID used on your other devices.”
How do I forward text messages to another phone?
How to forward a text message
- Turn on and unlock your Android smartphone.
- Open the Messages app.
- Open the thread that includes the message you want to forward.
- Tap and hold on to the exact SMS you want to resend.
- Once the message is selected, tap on the three vertical dots icon at the top right.
- Select Forward.
Where is SMS setting on iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Turn SMS On / Off
- From a Home screen on your Apple ® iPhone ® , navigate: Settings. Messages. . If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap the. Send as SMS switch. to turn on or off . When enabled and iMessage is unavailable, messages are sent as SMS.
How can I divert my SMS to another number?
Once you activate the divert, any SMS sent to your number will be diverted to the number you request. For example, say that your phone is about to die….How to use SMS Divert?
|ACTION||SMS COMMAND||SEND TO|
|Check divert status||DIV STATUS||9010|
|Turn prefix on/off||DIV PREFIX ON / DIV PREFIX OFF|
What words make special effects on iPhone?
iMessage screen effect codewords
- ‘Pew pew’ – laser light show.
- ‘Happy birthday’ – balloons.
- ‘Congratulations’ – confetti.
- ‘Happy New Year’ – fireworks.
- ‘Happy Chinese New Year’ – red explosion.
- ‘Selamat’ – confetti.
How do you send a floating heart on iPhone?
Long press or firmly press (on newer iPhones) to access the ‘Send with effect’ menu, then tap the ‘Screen’ option at the top. Balloons will be the first option. Swipe over two times to access the Love effect, then tap the blue send button to share your message with the animating reflective heart balloon.
Does iPhone 7 have text message forwarding?
Step 1: Open the Settings app on your iPhone. Step 2: Scroll down and select the Messages option. Step 3: Tap the Text Message Forwarding button. Step 4: Tap the button to the right of the device on which you wish to receive and send text messages.
How do you turn on SMS in settings?
Set up SMS – Samsung Android
- Select Messages.
- Select the Menu button. Note: The Menu button may be placed elsewhere on your screen or your device.
- Select Settings.
- Select More settings.
- Select Text messages.
- Select Message Centre.
- Enter the Message centre number and select Set.
How do you forward an iPhone message?
To set up text message forwarding, first open the “Settings” on your iPhone, then tap on “Messages”. Next, tap on “Text Message Forwarding” to allow text messages to “be sent and received on other devices signed in to your iMessage account.”.
How do you call forward an iPhone?
Enable Call Forwarding to Forward calls on iPhone Go to Settings and then tap on ‘Phone’. Now tap on the ‘Call Forwarding’ option. Tap on ‘Call Forwarding’ and turn the option on. Simply type in the number you wants calls forwarded to (you can forward it to your voicemail). The number you just typed has been saved even if there was no indication.
What does SMS mean on an iPhone?
What is SMS on iPhone. SMS stands for “Short Message Service”. Using SMS means you are using a cellular network to send your content. You will be able to tell you’re sending an SMS by the color of the text bubble. If it’s green, then you are sending a SMS message. Sending SMS messages means you must have a texting plan with your carrier.
How do you forward calls and texts on iPhone?
Open the app from your apps folder to configure text forwarding options. Tap the box next to “Forward” to enable text forwarding. Key in the phone number(s) to which you want texts forwarded. Configure how often you want text forwarded and when you want text forwarded by specifying in the apps options.