Can I buy SIM card in Lidl?
You can do that and conveniently obtain your German SIM card at the same time in one of over 1600 Lidl supermarkets. Just enter the zip code of your residence in Germany to find the nearest Lidl. The SIM card comes with a Triple-SIM-frame (standard, micro, nano) to fit in any tablet or smart-/mobile phone.
Does Edeka sell SIM card?
Really convenient: You can pay for it with credit card and you can buy credit for your SIM card online. You will have to pay 9.99€ to order your SIM card, but Edeka mobil will give you 10€ credit on your SIM card.
Do supermarkets sell SIM cards?
You can buy sim cards almost anywhere in UK, from supermarkets to corner shops etc. Just make sure you have an unlocked mobile with you.
How do I activate my Lidl SIM card?
1) First you have to activate your LIDL Connect SIM-card: Open the internet page www.lidl-connect.de. By clicking on the button “Als Neukunde freischalten” you can register your SIM-card.
How do I activate Lidl?
No problem, follow these 3 simple steps below.
- Download Lidl Plus from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the Lidl Plus app and follow the quick and easy registration instructions.
- Activate your coupons, scan your card on the app at the checkout and start saving!
Does Tesco sell giffgaff Sims?
Virtually any retailer selling SIM cards will have giffgaff SIMs. This includes supermarkets, many convenience stores, filling stations, newsagents and independent mobile phone shops. To help you out, we’ve listed where you can buy a giffgaff SIM: Tesco.
How do I connect to Lidl?
How to get Lidl Connect card
- Go to a Lidl store. Near the check-out, there are small cardboard cards.
- Go to Lidl Connect and register a new account with the card you just bought.
- The card gets activated within 30 minutes.
- You can login at kundenkonto.lidl-connect.de.