We are always looking for new members to join our expanding team in locations globally. For full time, retail or intern positions at Shakuhachi, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or monitor our jobs listing below.
Shakuhachi Emporium Melbourne Store.
Australian fashion label Shakuhachi seeks experienced manager to join their growing team.
This is a full time position, and we are looking for the right candidate to join our team in our new Emporium store in Melbourne.
A fashion savvy, confident sales person with proven tack record meeting sales targets .
- Management or 2IC experience
- Mature and friendly member who likes working autonomously and with a team.
- An individual confident in styling creative looks to sell to customers and visually merchandise in store.
- Well groomed with proven experience achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Good attention to detail and experience with retail management systems and programs.
- Experience working in a boutique environment where you can build our vip customer database.
- Responsible for hiring staff, rosters, motivating staff and making sure necessary training is given to staff to drive sales.
Please only apply if you have relevant experience strong retail experience, and can bring a hard working ethic and excitement to our wonderful team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable Australian brand in the forefront of fashion. Please only email if you have at least 2 year's retail experience and or experience as a Retail Manager.
Please enter the job description "RETAIL MANAGEMENT POSITION" as the subject line.